IMPORTANT! If you're a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, if you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Some special biscuits ...
His Majesty the Black surprises us today with a delicious recipe of ... biscuits! But how, will you tell me? Well yes, since last week we talked about sweets, this time we will talk about biscuits… savory! The biscuits based on His Majesty the Black can be used as an appetizer, or in a tasty aperitif, but also for tea time, why not?
The preparation is very simple and the ingredients are easy to find:
- 200 grams of flour
- 150 gr of butter at room temperature
- 90 gr His Majesty the Black, grated
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt (adjust according to taste)
- 1 pinch of baking soda
- In a bowl put the sifted flour, grated His Majesty, the salt and the baking soda
- mix well and add the egg and the butter into chunks
- mix everything until a homogeneous mixture is obtained
- wrap the dough in cling film and let it rest in the fridge for 1 hour
- After 1 hour you can proceed to roll out the dough with a rolling pin, until it reaches a thickness of about 1 cm.
- Cut out the biscuits with the shape you prefer and arrange them in a baking tray previously covered with parchment paper
- Bake at 170 degrees for 10-15 minutes until they are golden and crunchy
As soon as they are baked you can sprinkle them again with grated His Majesty and rosemary needles
How to combine them for an appetizing aperitif? Our chef suggests a veil of Parma Ham PDO and like wine a Dry Malvasia. Enjoy!
- for the amount of salt, it is better not to overdo it if you then serve them with cold cuts
- serve the wine around 6-8 ° for a better tasting.